14 January, 2012

Red Hot


On a hot summer's day - the only place to cool down is in the water! So head to the nearest beach, pool or lake for a dip. At the end of the day when the set breeze starts to cool you down whip up your favourite ice cold drink. I am a fan of  a gin and tonic with plenty of ice and a slice of lemon. It's perfectly refreshing on a hot summer's night!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5 (Inspiration via coco+kelley)


Rose West said...

Thanks for following! It's nice to "meet" you and I look forward to reading more of your blog :)

Laura said...

Hi melissah, I am really loving the hot summer days!! hope you have a great weekend!
laura xx

Deborah said...

Nothing like it, with all its refreshments!
Welcome back Melissa :)

Deborah xoxo

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh how I wish today was a red hot Summer's day, alas we only have grey skies and cool in Sydney at the moment :o( xo

Something Gorgeous said...

My favourite refresher also! Cheers!

beachcomber said...

great shots..hope you're enjoying the holidays. happy new year to you too melissah!

Sarah Lewis said...

Great pictures and blog.

Would you like to follow each other ? Just let me know,



michelle said...

Love that last photo and I can't wait for summer again to cool off in the water and sip ice-cold drinks. :)

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

Gorgeous images, I love every shade of red. Have a fabulous weekend.


Nantucket Daffodil said...

Gin and Tonic is my fav summer drink...so refreshing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...