03 January, 2012

Scandinavian Summer House









This house promises to offer a load of fun, check out that jetty that leads straight onto the deck! I grew up with father who had a passion for speed boats so I learnt to water ski at the tender age of five. I still love boats and the water so any holiday house that involves those two key elements is a winner for me. I love the laid back feel of the house and I can imagine many good stories have been told around that outdoor table!

Melissah xox

Images via Style Files

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a beautiful place! I would love something like that and I am with you, anything with boats and water, I am there. I love to ski but only get to do it once a year.
xoxo

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

I have missed my fix from you :) Happy New Year hun xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...