12 January, 2012

Seafolly Brights






 




The sun is shining and the beach is beckoning - there's nothing like an Australian summer and there's a real smell of it in the air. I am loving my new Seafolly bikinis, a gift from Santa ... well done Santa! They are bight and stripey and lots of fun. I have a nice bright towel, matching Haviannas and a big oversized Seafolly straw basket which is just perfect for the beach. In summer I always wear bright polish on my toes - pink, red or orange - leaving the greens and blues for the teenagers! 

Melissah xox

Images via Seafolly (except 4)

4 comments:

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

Lucky girl, Santa delivered! Happy beach-in!
Sar x

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Santa brings warm socks, mittens and hooded sweatshirts on our side of the world...I much prefer what he brings you...love the brights!

Kaybe said...

Love the colors. I'll be checking out Seafolly - very cute. Have a great week.

Mama of 2 boys said...

I've just been sporting a new SeaFolly swimsuit, I love them. They are perfect for covering up all those problem areas, but still look funky and stylish. Mine is a more 'covering' kinda suit, but it's navy and white, so can't go wrong with that :o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...