29 January, 2012

Summer Fit













The thing I love about summer is that it's so easy to get out and exercise. Most weekday mornings I go for a jog with my husband, year round but it's much easier to get out of bed and get motivated when it's warm and sunny. With summer comes so many great outdoor acitivities - I love sailing, beach walks and bushwalking, my husband is a mad keen surfer, the kids surf, swim and spend the holidays riding their bikes or on their skateboards. We are all just having fun doing what we like doing but we are getting fit and being healthy without even really thinking about it! What's your favourite thing to keep fit?

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  

6 comments:

Susan said...

Great pictures! I enjoy taking my dog (a two year old german shepherd) for a walk; otherwise, I like to ride my bike.

Something Gorgeous said...

My husband is a keen cyclist and I try when i can to ride with him but I am not very good being consistent. These gorgeous photos are making feel more motivated.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog on an icy cold, sleepless night in the UK and it has put a huge smile on my face! Beautiful images and so inspiring - I'm off to dream of white sand and tropical seas.
Thanks! xx

Scandi Coast Home said...

Definitely walking...preferably early morning or evenings when it's not too hot!!!
Tania Maree xx

Mama of 2 boys said...

So that's how you maintain that killer bod Melissah! I love active, outdoorsy activities also. LOVE running on the sand at the beach, it is by far my fave kind of exercise :o) xo

Coral and Coast said...

I love getting out and walking the dogs in summer during the early mornings or evenings when it's a little cooler out. Much nicer than the frosty 8pm walks after work in Winter! xo K

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...