21 January, 2012

Summer Lovin'






 



I always have carefree, spontaneous air about me in the summer. Life is lived on the spur of the moment - generally dependant on our unpredictable weather! You really never know if tomorrow is going to be a sunny, beach day or pouring with rain ... so plans can never be taken too seriously. When the weather is good we hot foot it to the beach, the river or the Otway rainforest for a picnic and when it's grey and miserable I get stuck into work or curl up indoors with a good book!
   
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-45, 6

6 comments:

Susan said...

Although it's the middle of winter here, we are planning our spring break trip, and we'll be visiting the beach - I can't wait. Your pictures are just tempting me so much!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Love your thinking Melissah. We do similar here. Unfortunately today has not seen the sun, so we've been hauled up indoors playing games, reading and watching movies. Gotta have those days occasionally I guess.
Love that dress with the blue roses, divine! xo

Nantucket Daffodil said...

This is my mantra for the new year! carefree. Not worrying who's looking, or who cares. Jumping for joy. Unsensored fun with my family. I love the girl jumping in the air. I'll let you know if I do this in July! Snow on the way today. Enjoy your heat!

Beach Coast Style said...

You blog post today made me think of the movie "Grease" on of my all time favorites!

and yes, it's what I love about the summer and the beach...carefree, go with the flow lifestyle! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Kaybe said...

Seize the day is always the best plan of attacking any day. The beach teaches me that. Shelling opportunities have a small tidal window that has to be jumped on or it's over. Impromtu unplanned picnics are the best anyhow. Have a great week-end.

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Love the pics Melissah, I am currently looking at snow here, and missing my walks on the beach. Thanks for the entertainment.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...