10 February, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody



Untitled

 

 




I am loving this splash of colour which has me thinking of far away exotic destinations like Marrakesh, Mexico, Istanbul and Zanzibar. I have been lucky enough to have visited all of these places in my younger days and I fell in love with the colour, the energy and the vibrancy of the people and their cultures. The food is hot and spicy, the architecture is different and exciting and their pasts are full of history.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5

5 comments:

michelle said...

These are beautiful, I love the pinks.
xoxo

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

You find the cutest outfits all the time!

ScAnDi CoAsT HoMe said...

WoW...so pretty & SUMMERY...;o)
...................................TM xx

Mama of 2 boys said...

I am loving the richness of colour in these shots too Melissah. Such wonderful places you visited, I'm sure they live on so clearly in your mind :o) xo

anita said...

l*o*v*e these colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...