18 February, 2012

Outdoor Entertaining - Tropical Style









We have invited friends over with a pile of kids over for a summer get to-together. I am hoping it will be a warm, balmy night so we can eat outdoors. I am feeling inspired by this tropical table setting which could easily be achieved on our green lawn and lush tropical-inspired garden. With the help of my local florist and greengrocer I could pull this off without too many dramas. I'm thinking bamboo placemats and coasters, rustic wooden bowls of limes and coconuts, coral, shells, starfish and masses of orchids. Stunning!

Melissah Xox

Images via Chic Coastal Living, Cocktail via Coastal Living

7 comments:

Beach House Living said...

Sounds lovely. Hope the weather works in your favor.

Olive + White said...

This would be a beautiful and very achievable table theme. I am originally from the Caribbean so I always love to see tablescapes that take me back to that time in the islands.

Maria

kp said...

Hi Melissah, I agree the table would look stunning. Good luck hope the weather stays warm. KP

The enchanted home said...

Oh this post makes me want summer NOW!

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

Make the most of summer while it's here I say...
Very beautiful...Have fun!!!
...............................................................
Tania Maree xx

anita said...

yeah, stunning! happy evening dining and happy memories too!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Hope you had a lovely get together and the weather held off nicely. Nothing nicer than eating out under the clear skies, with the waves crashing at your doorstep xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...