10 March, 2012

The Perfect Life











Living on the Greek Islands would lend itself to an idyllic existence but right now I would be happy to settle on a two week holiday! I couldn't imagine a more perfect setting than anyone of these boutique resorts. I love the aqua water, the infinity edge pools, the stylish sun lounges and that brightly coloured outdoor table setting. I can just imagine sitting there dining on Souvlaki and Greek salad for lunch washed down with a little Greek ouzo! My mornings would be spent sightseeing in the cool of the day and the afternoons would be spent sunbathing and cooling down in one of those private wet edge pools. My holiday wardrobe would be bright and breezy teamed with lots of cool, crisp whites for a casual, relaxed feel!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-6 fashion story via Pinterest

2 comments:

Nina Munchen said...

what a great place to spend vacation, and with a great choice of outfit
I love it, Melissa

Pinterest is a great way to socialized with everyone. :)
I love Pinterest's unique interface. :)

Just in case you haven't heard. There's also another site developed for Pinterest user to submit their favorite pins, discuss and do social voting as well. You might want to check it out.
www.pinfaves.com

Carla Tomas said...

Take me there! Gorgeous!
:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...