03 February, 2012

Pool Party











February is the hottest month and the perfect time to have a pool party. This weekend, one of my best friends is christening her new house with a pool party. Lucky for me, this year I just happen to be well equipped for pool party attire. Having had a trip to Tahiti this past winter I have some great resort outfits, hardly worn, begging for an outing. I am planning on wearing aqua Jets bikinis (as seen above) with an aqua diamante encrusted kaftan, white wedges with cork heels and a pile of aqua and silver bangles ... perfect for a hot summer's night and a few cocktails! I just hope this glorious weather hold up!

Melissah xox

Images via Jets 

7 comments:

Susan said...

Have fun at your pool party!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

You find the cutest bathing suits. I love the one in the last photo of the girl standing up. Super cute!

Beach Coast Style said...

I think someone is going to be looking Hot! Hot! have fun! you are sure to be smashing in your resort attire!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I would be very intimidated at the pool parties in your pictures...those bodies encourage me to do some crunches!!!! Enjoy.

Janie said...

OH MY GOODNESS, stunning.
Nothing better than beauties in hats.
Oh to be young again…

Janie

The enchanted home said...

This makes me want summer (and to lose 15 pounds) lol!

Mama of 2 boys said...

You will look seriously HOT Melissah, that outfit sounds GORGEOUS! Loving all of these pool party images, so sexy cool :o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...