19 February, 2012

Seaside Haven




 






Theses seaside cottages are full of charm and character. I love the white washed walls and painted timbers together with the aqua blue accents. It's fresh, beachy and pretty - perfect for a weekend escape. The colour is a refreshing change from the greys of the city skyline. I think you would walk into one of these cottages and instantly feel happy and enlivened ready for a relaxing and fun-filled weekend ahead!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

2 comments:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

These homes bring me hope that spring and summer will come soon....love the doors that bring the indoors right in...wish we din't have so many bugs around here...

beachcomber said...

just gorgeous! i'm loving soft blues at the moment.
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...