26 February, 2012

Soaking up the Sun!



Mediterranean Resort Report

 
 



 


I'm dreaming that the long, languid days of summer will never end but sadly I know they will, so it's now time to start planning holidays to far away sunny destinations to escape some of the winter chill. The possibilities are endless : the Italian coast, the French Riveria, the Greek islands or perhaps the Caribbean. It's time to start collecting a few brochures and doing a bit of homework! Where's your favourite winter escape?

Melissah xox

Fashion story by Coastal Style via Polyvor - other images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5a, 5ba

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

I so agree on your thoughts about summer....you do make it look so beautiful and chic! I am craving it now!

Red Roses and Crystal ~ Annie said...

I really like the blue dress, that style is perfect for a Qld climate.
Living in a temperate climate escaping winter is not a high priority. In fact we like to holiday in a northern hemisphere winter to experience a 'real' change of seasons. Failing this I hop on a plane and visit relatives in Victoria. I can count on it being frosty down there!
xx

Susan said...

When I lived in Chicago, I was always craving to get away somewhere in the middle of winter. Now that I'm living in Texas, I don't have the urge to run away, because winters aren't so terrible down here.

Having said that - I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks for spring break - I'm looking forward to seeing the sea again - it's been a while since I've seen the sea, and even longer since I took a vacation!

michelle said...

I love these beautiful blues! I am so ready for summer, winter is too long.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...