25 February, 2012

Sunkissed






 






With the promise of some very hot weather this weekend I am looking forward to making the most of the last days of summer and heading to the beach to catch a few rays. I find the beach is one of the few places I can totally zone out and relax. It will be a weekend of swimming, relaxing on pool lounges at the sea baths, New Zealand ice-cream, cheese and wine on the deck, short summer dresses and laughter.... can't wait!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-4, 5, 6

5 comments:

Vanilj med lite rött said...

That sounds great! I would love to go to the beach and get some tan and have a icecream...
But we have winter here in Sweden...so I have to wait a few mounth before it will be summer here...

Have a nice weekend!

Love, Malin

The enchanted home said...

I want summer, but not as much as I want to look like THAT in a bikini:)

designchic said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend, Melissah...enjoy!!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

What fun!

The 2nd picture up looks like Courtney...the devilish girl we love to hate from this seasons Bachelor.

Mama of 2 boys said...

I love these images, tanned skin can look so beautiful... then I see those horrible ads about skin cells in trauma and it kind of ruins my fantasy. In saying that, I am a tanner, always have been and do find it hard to stop. Though I slip slop slap all the time nowadays. Hope you had a lovely weekend Melissah xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...