07 February, 2012

That Summer Feeling!








 


I'm feeling inspired today for all things summery and happy. I've had a great start to the year with plenty of good beach days, bike rides and long walks. I'm eating tonnes of salad, fruit, nuts and toasted cranola (my new craze) so I am feeling fit and healthy. Work has kicked in with lots of exciting projects and the money is finally rolling in after the Christmas break. The kids are back at school and we are all feeling very chilled and relaxed so there's good reason for my happy, carefree mood!

Melissah xox

Images via 1a, 1b, 2, 34, 5, 6

6 comments:

anita said...

beautiful collection of summery goodness!

Everything Coastal said...

Hi! Haven't had a free second to stop by, and now I am just drooling over all of your luscious colors. Glad to hear that your busy, and enjoying your summer!

Caron

Zoe (Oceania Island Living) said...

Such gorgeous shades of coral - a true summery classic. Thanks for sharing. Zoe x

Mama of 2 boys said...

What a beautiful post, LOVE reading the positive posts :o) And loving those pics too, such a lovely watermelon inspired theme going on xo

Scandi Coast Home said...

What a beautiful colour combo.
Really really beautiful......
Tania Maree xx

Vanilla House said...

M, I have just been getting up to date with missed posts and I just love what you do.. Thanks for all the inspiration and joy from the images you post. xxxRuth

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...