29 March, 2012

Beach Girl Attitude






 


Here's a little taste of the beach girl style I was surrounded by on my recent trip to Sydney - so many fit, healthy, pretty young girls with big smiles and heaps of style. Bondi has a reputation for bronzed aussies on the beach and everything I'd ever read appeared to be true. But to be fair, I did hear a lot of foreign accents so they were plenty of Americans, Europeans and English adding to the cultural mix. Gorgeous girls and guys were out in force jogging, brunching, suntanning, surfing, dining or just hanging out with friends. The place had a great 'beachy vibe' and I was having a lovely time enjoying all the great casual beach fashion.

Melissah xox

Images via Zoie Love

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Susan said...

It's been a very long time since I visited Bondi Beach, but it doesn't sound like much has changed! Glad you enjoyed it, Melissah!

Anonymous said...

As fotos são da linda modelo brasileira Anna Beatriz Barros. Maravilhosa!

Coral and Coast said...

It sounds perfect! My husband has been offered a few jobs in Sydney over the past year but we're yet to take the plunge and move from Auckland! I think next year we might actually do it, it's so tempting!! xo K

Mama of 2 boys said...

So true Melissah, it's jaw-dropping along the coastline I live on. But as I always say, they work at it! Everyone has to work to get a body that good, I guess. Love these pics, she's a gorgeous model xo

Beach Coast Style said...

I just love beach girl attitude! And yes, even down my way I see a little of it! It fun to watch and be entertained. If I was younger I just might display a little of that attitude!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...