18 March, 2012

Beachwood Interiors













On my recent trip to Sydney I discovered this great little shop in Avalon called Beachwood, thanks to Carolyn from Desire Empire. Just a little shop but choc-a-block full of goodies. Lots of great, one one off coastal pieces for decorating your 'Palm Beach' coastal retreat! There was some inspiring artwork in there and a fabulous hanging chair in turquoise cane - a real statement piece! They also offer a decorating service and here is a lovely example of their style: - it has an earthy, honest feel to it - very relaxed with lot's of interesting solid, rustic pieces like this hall stand. This beach house has a clever, eclectic mix of furniture and artwork - using lots of chunky timbers and travertine stone floors. The exposed timber beam and the recycled front door gives this house a very Australian coastal feel to it. The covered, outdoor entertaining space with the built-in barbeque and tropical vegetation in the background is my favourite room. It looks like the perfect spot to while away a casual Sunday lunch with friends and family!

Melissah xox

Images via Beachwood

4 comments:

Desire Empire said...

And the good news is they usually have a sale over Easter. I'm taking one of my clients shopping there over that weekend.

Glad to be of service and if you ever want to know any more about this fabulous area, you know all you have to do is ask
Carolyn xx

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

I could live here.
Checking out Beachwood next time I'm in Palm Beach.
Can't wait......
...........................
TM xx

beachcomber said...

one of my favourite shops!!!
x

Beach Coast Style said...

This is so me! All I need is unlimited money! I love natural design it's just something about that sings to me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...