25 March, 2012

Coastal Style Tumblr








  



There's lots of new things going on here at Coastal Style. Not only have I set up some Pinterest boards but I have taken the leap and set up a Coastal Style Tumblr  blog. It will have a fresh feel and different images to the Pinterest boards - lots of inspiring coastal places, beach fashion, trends, tropical living, gorgeous beach houses and beautiful beach scenes. Pop over and see what you think. I have also set up a direct link button under 'Follow Along' in my side bar.  
Hope you like it!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

5 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

well, well, well.... you are one busy bee :)
I'll pop on over to take a peak.

Hope you are having a fun weekend!

M.A.the2nd said...

Melissah absolutley gorgeous images and the first ones is one of my all time favourites! Have a great week-end!
best wishes always
hugs Fran xx

Susan said...

Love the house - I will have to head on over to your new site. Keep up the good work!

michelle said...

I love all these, they are so perfect. Very cool for your new site, I will go take a look.
xoxo

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

You're a good girl! I still havn't got around to posting stuff on my tumblr acc yet....but I will be sure to follow yours:)
Hava great week,
Sar x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...