11 March, 2012

Endless Summer





 




Summer is my favourite time of year and I am hoping that it never ends. Everything comes alive in the summer - the beaches are full of families and kids going crazy, the air is filled with the sounds of crickets, cicadas, children laughing and crashing waves and then there's the wonderful aromas of summer - smokey bbq smells, aeroguard, coconut sunscreen, and my very beautiful Michael Kors fragrance that I only wear in summer. It's such a happy, social time of year so I am stringing it out as long as I can!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5a, 5b
 

6 comments:

Lesli @ Beautifully Coastal Design Blog said...

Summer? Really? We just had snow! LOL ;)

Smiles,
Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com

Sarah Woods said...

I hear you, enjoy.
Sar x

ScAnDi CoAsT HoMe said...

Me too......
making the most of these summery Autumn days!!!
.................................................
Tania Maree xx

Mama of 2 boys said...

Yes, I love Summer also. Thankfully the start to Autumn has shown us some beautiful sun shiny days... maybe more than we actually had in Summer itself here! xo

Deborah said...

Yes, enjoy and savour every moment of my favourite time of year! :)
I am certainly waiting to greet summer too...but first..spring.
Your photos are beautiful and you are making me long even more for summer..lol
Happy day Melissah!

Deborah xo

Susan said...

Summer is my favorite season, too. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...