03 March, 2012

Ibiza Hideaway













Ibiza Resort Report


What a perfect winter escape. I'm in love with this private villa on the Spanish Island of Ibiza. White and warm toned neutrals are combined with natural fibres in accessories, sun bleached finishes, travertine tiles, recycled timber doors and natural stone sourced from a local quarry. The result is a light and airy oasis - a place to relax, revive and be inspired. The wet edge swimming pool offers not only spectacular views but the perfect place to while away the afternoon with a good book and a glass (or two) of Sangria! A chic holiday wardrobe in breezy linens and cottons is the perfect choice for this stylish hideaway!

Melissah xox

Images via Desde My Ventana, fashion Coastal Style

9 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous!! the kitchen doors look interesting.
x

Verandah House said...

My bags are packed :)

Sherry said...

What beautiful images! I wish I was there!!!
Thanks for sharing these :)

Mama of 2 boys said...

Love it ALL Melissah. I want to go, now! xo

Made in heaven said...

Stunning! I love Ibiza, planning a trip this summer:)

The enchanted home said...

I can almost feel the rush of warm ocean air and smell the suntan lotion (and my pina colada waiting) how incredibly beautiful. Visiting you is like taking a quick mini vacation....thanks!

Something Gorgeous said...

Second to the view is that stone wall. Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Any idea of the details of that Ibiza villa. We are looking to rent one this summer!

Ibiza house renting said...

Great pictures, I would love to stay in a house like this one!

Regards,
Susi

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...