07 March, 2012

On The Water's Edge










This beach house set directly on the waterfront has the most idyllic location. How amazing to wake up with uninterrupted views looking out to sea! That jetty looks like a great place to entertain in the summer months and when life gets a bit dull one can always hop on one's boat and go for a spin!! This is very traditional home where the owners have taken a more classic, formal approach but the red accents throughout give it a pop of colour and add a sense of fun. A chic but relaxed wardrobe is called for in this stylish setting and I think this ensemble would do the trick nicely!

Melissah xox

Images via Traditional Home  fashion via Pinterest

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yep - I wouldn't say "no" to living there!

Lesli @ Beautifully Coastal Design Blog said...

I'd take it!

Smiles,
Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com

Desire Empire said...

HI Mel
Glad to see you will be up here this weekend. Lunch without a water view but lovely food and a little area for kids to run around is Dunes
9974 3332

Ripples (9974 5111) Jonahs ( very expensive) or the Mobys ( Had our wedding reception there) all at Whale Beach, are fabulous re food and all have lovely views.

There's also the Boat House at PB but you need to que to order and it can be manic on weekends, so perhaps just pop in for a coffee, but definitely a look.

There's also a new cafe on the Beach at Palmy called 2108. I haven't tried it, but it's handy to the surf beach. There's also Barrenjoey House on the Pittwater side of PB across from the ferry ( good for a little site seeing trip). Which ever way you go I'm sure you'll be happy. Let me know how it goes.
Carolyn

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh yes indeed, this is the ultimate home and location. I would snap it up in a second if I had the dollars! xo

inredningsvis.se said...

GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration.
I wish you a lovely week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...