12 March, 2012

Raspberry & Melon



 

 
 







What a fresh combination this is - full of my favourite summertime treats! On a hot summer's day - a juicy watermelon or a raspberry icy pole is the perfect way to cool down! I love summer fruit salad with rockmelon, honeydew melon and watermelon - sprinkled with rosewater, it's so light and refreshing. For a quick, healthy  lunchtime snack I'm a fan of avocado on wholemeal toast with a sprinkling of sea salt and cracked pepper and who came beat a punnet of raspberries! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7,8, 9

3 comments:

Chic Coastal Living said...

This looks so yummy!!

Something Gorgeous said...

Mmm, how fresh and colourful! I wanted to lick the computer screen!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo I love all the melon fruits too, but I've never thought to sprinkle them with rosewater, lovely tip, thanks Melissah xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...