31 March, 2012

Summer Memories in Black & White













Today I have given myself the daunting task of updating the photo album. I used to do a good job of keeping albums up-to-date ... until blogging came along! Ever since then it's been sadly neglected along with the gardening and the housework! So today is the day when I relive all those happy, summer memories and pop holiday snaps, party shots and family photos into the 2012 album so that they be enjoyed (and laughed at) in years to come!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Red Roses and Crystal ~ Annie said...

My photo files are once again a mess.
It really is never-ending keeping it all in order. Good luck with your task.
xx

Something Gorgeous said...

One of those jobs that give great satisfaction when finally completed. Good luck Tx

Mama of 2 boys said...

Since facebook and digital photography, sadly I have also let the photo albums slide Melissah. And I used to be so good at keeping them up to date. It's silly too, as printing photos has never been so easy. Hope you organised your albums successfully, love the black and white images xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...