01 March, 2012

A Sunset Cocktail Party











It's my birthday next week - I am very excited because I am heading off to Sydney for a few days but would still like to have a little get-to-gether with my friends. I think I will celebrate with a elegant soiree this weekend with a just few close friends. Champagne and cocktails on the deck with some stylish finger food served on large white platters throughout the evening. It will be a lovely excuse to buy some French champagne, dress up, decorate the house with flowers and hang fairy lights and paper lanterns in the garden. I'll keep my fingers crossed the weather is kind to me! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1-5, 6, 7  

6 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Well happy birthday in advance..what a beautiful party. Every time I visit you I leave desperately wanting summer!~

Susan said...

Enjoy your birthday trip to Sydney, and your cocktail party - it sounds like it will be a very elegant evening!

Jess said...

aww happy birthday!! lovely photos, i wish i could host a little party and decorate and take beautiful photos like this too. maybe i will this summer :)

Teeki Oscar's Bag Giveaway on my blog!

hapatime.blogspot.com

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Sounds good to me, I always like to dress up ;)

Ali Rodriguez said...

Oooo early happy birthday! Sounds like you've got some fun things planned!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Sounds just beautiful Melissah, a perfect birthday plan... and I really hope Sydney decides to put on some decent weather for your stay... it is pitiful at present xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...