08 March, 2012

Sydney Adventure




 




 






Today my husband and I are heading off to Sydney for a five day mini break to celebrate my birthday. We have never been to Sydney together so we are off on adventure. I used to go Sydney all the time for work so we are more excited by the beaches, the beautiful harbour, the waterways and the National Parks. We'll stay at Bondi Beach and have my birthday dinner at Icebergs. I'm looking forward to seeing the design and fit out first hand. I love the coastal colour palette that they have used and the views over the ocean and Bondi Beach look breathtaking! We have plans for lunching at the Bather's Pavilion, exploring Nielsen Park, Manly and cruising around harbour on a ferry. Can't wait - I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.   

Melissah xox

Images via Tanner Architects and Icebergs

11 comments:

Lesli @ Beautifully Coastal Design Blog said...

It sounds absolutely divine, Melissah! Have a wonderful birthday week :)

Smiles,
Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com

Annie Loveridge Interiors said...

Doesn't the Iceberg's transformation look fabulous...quite good bones there though isn't there?! Have a wonderful time. Wow, 5 days - how amazing. Happy Birthday and enjoy. Annie x.

Susan said...

Have a fun time, Melissah, and enjoy your birthday!

Something Gorgeous said...

Weather not so good today but hopefully things will improve over the weekend. My husband and I are heading to Nelson Bay for my Birthday on Saturday.

Wishing you a lovely Birthday and come back well rested and ready for the year ahead. Tx

beachcomber said...

i sure hope the weather improves for you! very wet today :(

Ann said...

HAppy birthday!

Have a good time with the hubby
and enjoy Sydney.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh Melissah! So much rain! There has been SO MUCH rain. But, it looks like the forecast is going to be fairly good for the next few days, so hooray for that. You will be staying just down the road from me, I do hope our little part of the world puts on the charm for you. So many lovely things to see. Watson's Bay is a beautiful spot to go for a meal or a nice walk. Centennial Park is also delightful, one of our fave local spots. Sounds like you've got plenty of great attractions on the agenda. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about your stay xo

Henny said...

Dear Melissah,

Have a wonderful weekend!...and Happy Birthday!!!
Heni from Hungary

Henny said...

Dear Melissah,

Have a wonderful weekend!...And Happy Birthday!!!!
Henriett from Hungary

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Have a LOVEly time!

Carole said...

Nice blog. You might like to see my post about the Picasso exhibition in Sydney. It finishes on the 25th March. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/picasso-exhibition-art-gallery-of-new.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...