20 March, 2012

A Taste for Tangerine


I'm feeling 'zesty' today and I'm in the mood for something bright and happy. There's nothing like a pop of tangerine to put some colour into your life! I love bright accessories for the beach - beach umbrellas, bikinis, towels and beach bags all look great in bold, statement colours. The thing you notice about a day is the beach is the explosion of colour ...maybe that's the reason why everyone has so much fun at the beach!

Melissah xox


Louwink said...

Hi Melissah,

Gorgeous images and I'm with you Tangerine is so bright and happy.

Have a great day.

Lou ; )

Mama of 2 boys said...

LOVE tangerine, but don't have much of it I'm sad to say. Such a happy colour, as you say. Loving these images, such gorgeous hair on the models xo

sealaura said...

I like this collage. Tangerine is definitely a happy color and it is indeed beachy and summery. I have incorporated it with mani's but I think a few accesories in this color would not hurt.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...