04 March, 2012

Weekend Bike Ride











Weekends are the perfect time for getting a little fresh air and some exercise. Most weekday mornings my husband and I go for a jog, if the weather is half decent we head to the beach otherwise it's just a jog around the block. But the weekends are different, I like to break it up and do some fun stuff - a hit of tennis with the kids, a long, beach walk or a bike ride. There's nothing better than filling the bike basket with a pile of home-made sandwiches and some cool drinks and heading off exploring one of the coastal bike tracks. It's such a healthy, invigorating way to spend the day and a great way to do some sightseeing!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Living 

7 comments:

Susan said...

No beach for me, but we have bike trails near where I live, so I do enjoy getting out on my bike.

Love the images you've shared, especially the house with the gray shingles.

Lesli @ Beautifully Coastal Design Blog said...

I want to be you when I grow up, Melissah! Jogging, tennis, biking... I do like biking along the beach, but jogging and tennis, not so much... LOL.

Smiles,
Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com

Deborah said...

Looks and sounds wonderful!!!
Enjoy your weekend Melissah!
Love your photos here.

Deborah xo

The enchanted home said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a day.....over here a long walk through the forest is the best I can do...no sunny beaches nearby:)

Mama of 2 boys said...

Sounds delightful Melissah. Eventually, I'd love to get bikes for the whole family and take advantage of our local Centennial Park, with it's fabulous bike track... we also have some great coastal ones too. What a great tip for weekend adventures xo

Sonya Vidic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HayleySarah said...

this looks gorgeous, inspired me to get out with the husbands and kids and enjoy a walk along the beach. (bikes would be a nightmare with my two and three year old!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...