24 March, 2012

Weekend Pursuits











This weekend promises to be a lovely, relaxing one with time out to catch our breath. My husband is itching to get in the water and have a decent surf, I'm looking forward to some quiet time and reading my new magazine 'Coastal Style' in the sunshine on the deck. At some stage we'll all head down to the beach for a long walk and I've promised the kids we'll hire some canoes and go for a paddle down the river. All in all, it sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Have a great weekend!
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

7 comments:

The Moerks said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. Enjoy!

Susan said...

It sounds like a perfect weekend to me, too! I'm just looking forward to not driving anywhere - I've spent the past two weeks either driving to Florida, or driving home (1150 miles each way!)

The enchanted home said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me......wish it was beach weather here...in due time! Enjoy....

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Sounds absolutely perfect! Have a great time!
http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

Tutti Chic said...

sounds heavenly..enjoy! :) chris

Beach House Living said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me too. Enjoy!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Perfectly lovely and relaxing Melissah, hope your weekend was all this and more xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...