23 April, 2012

Fresh & Healthy







I have been a little over indulgent in the 'treats' department this weekend. It was a bit of a 'foodie' weekend with a fabulous night out at a new local restaurant, homemade pizzas loaded up with cheese and some home baked goodies too tempting to resist. So I am starting off the week on the right foot and kick starting it with plenty of fruit, fresh vegies and healthy salads.

Melissah xox

Images via Gourmet Traveller

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Exactly what I need to do. I am still trying to get rid of that 20 lbs. from all the holidays and all the treats. Your salads looks fabulous. Hugs, Marty

Jess said...

I love salad. lovely photos :)

hapatime.blogspot.com

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

Those salads look yummy!

For a quick mid-week dinner, I buy a rotisserie chicken and a pre-packaged caesar salad. Toss the caesar salad with chunks of the rotisserie chicken - quick and easy, and delicious!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo, I love an over indulgent weekend... most of mine are like that Melissah! But in the same breath, I also love making up for it with fresh, healthy food and some exercise thrown in! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...