11 April, 2012

An Eclectic Aussie Beach House












Here's a little bit of Aussie beach style. It has many similar elements to the way I design and decorate. It's modern and architectural but it also has a nice rustic, textural feel to the space. I love the feature pendant lights over the dining table, the storage baskets in the bathroom vanity, the freestanding bath on the travertine tiles and the contrast of the grey concrete kitchen benchtop with the warm, honey coloured floorboards.

Melissah xox

Images via Hare + Klein

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

6 comments:

Desire Empire said...

The Australian beach House has taken on a style of its own and it it truly lovely.
Carolyn

Shorely Chic said...

so, so pretty!

Old Country Soul... said...

I'm in LOVE with each of these photos!!!! I so dream of the day when I can take a proper vaca and go somewhere like this!
~N~

Something Gorgeous said...

How gorgeous. A lovely combination of modern, contemporary style with a very easy relaxed feel. Thanks for sharing. G. x

Susan said...

Gorgeous. I especially like the separate vanities, rather than one long one with two sinks!

Everything Coastal said...

Coastal modern can be a challenge, this is just perfect!

Caron

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...