02 May, 2012

A Big Thank-you




  Thanks!
 Just a little note to say a big thank-you.
This week I hit the 300 followers mark and I'm a little excited.
I love my little blog so I am so thrilled that people pop by to see
what's going on at 'Coastal Style'
I am even more pleased that people take the time
to comment and sign up to follow.
I just wanted everyone to know
how happy it makes me and how grateful I am!

Check out the following post for today's decor inspiration.

Melissah xox

Images via Zoie Love (edited by Coastal Style)

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Mama of 2 boys said...

Woo hoo! Well done on the milestone Melissah, thoroughly understandable to my way of thinking, you have a delightful blog. Here's to the next 100 followers! xo

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Congrats on 300 - that's a nice milestone!

The Silver Bunny said...

Congratulations on the great job you're doing ; you're right to love your blog ; it'a breath of fresh air.

Mel@Georgica Pond said...

Congrats and well deserved. You have exceptional style and impeccable taste and it's always a visual delight visiting your blog. I don't comment often, but I love and admire every day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...