19 May, 2012

Hippie Camper





 


I grew up camping and water-skiing so I love fresh air and the great outdoors. There's nothing like camping out under the stars, cooking sausages on an open flame with a glass of red in hand, toasting marshmallows gathered round a roaring fire. Someone's bound to pull out a guitar and everyone sings along to their favourite tunes. I am loving these very chic and stylish tee pees - my camping days were never so glamorous!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Tania Maree said...

It's funny because I'm sitting here reading this with a glass of red in hand......
There's a pub open somewhere right? ;o)
I LOVE these images. It does make camping look glamorous......
Have a great Saturday night!!!
Tania xx

Jane said...

Where is this camp located? My kind of style, hat a place to go and get your head clear, and take a healthy break. I loved this post. Thank you.

Something Gorgeous said...

Oh wow! This teepee is the hyatt of teepees!! G.x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Now they ARE fabulous! I have never actually been camping, but camping in these would definitely be the inspiration I need to try it out xo

Melissah said...

Jane, these are different images from different places but it would be a pretty perfect place if they were all melded into one idyllic luxury camp!

Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...