22 May, 2012

Inspired By The Sea




 


 





Drawing Inspiration from The Ocean:-

Being a designer and living by the ocean
I am constantly drawing inspiration from the sea for my design work.
The colours and textures of the beach, the sand dunes, the cliffs and the sea
all influence the way I design and the colour palettes I use.
It is never ending source of inspiration.

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Melissah xox 

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7a7b, 8

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

beachcomber said...

a beautiful collection!! i'd like you to design a home for me.
x

Jennifer Leible said...

Gorgeous photos! Pictures of the sea inspire me as well! Thanks for these lovely photos!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Love these images Melissah, that svelte looking mermaid is just lovely!
I find the coast totally inspiring too and can imagine it would be a great source for your artistic flair xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...