08 May, 2012

It's Only Natural










I'm in the process of upgrading a bit of furniture and artwork in the house. After ten years trends and tastes change and things start to look a bit shabby, so it's time to freshen up. I have taken inspiration from all the natural influences around me like the the beach, sand dunes and dry grasses for a soft, natural look. There will be some new shell artwork and plenty of natural materials like cane, sisal, linen and rattan incorporated into the new scheme.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

8 comments:

Tania Maree said...

Hi Melissah,
It sounds beautiful......
....................................
Tania @ Scandi Coast Home ;o)

*V. Lieblich* said...

Wonderful summer pictures
♥Doris

beachcomber said...

it sounds gorgeous!
x

Anthea Lau said...

I love the beach inspirations! cool and fresh xo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

The enchanted home said...

Being inspired by nature is always in style!!

Susan said...

I would love to see inside your home, Melissah - I bet it's stunning!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Natural colours are so lovely, though I do need a bit of colour in this place... to hide all the marks the boy's leave everywhere. In saying that, I am in the market for new couch cushions, I LOVE upgrading the cushions xo

Nantucket Daffodil said...

This neutral palette is so soothing. I enjoy it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...