11 May, 2012

Mallora Magic




 








Mallorca Magic


Perched on a hilltop surrounded by commanding views of the ocean and mountains this coastal retreat has it all! Designer Carde Reimerdes chose a calming palette of white, beige and bone for this seaside escape on the dreamy island of Mallorca. The turquoise accessories introduces a splash of colour and pick ups on the tones of the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. Just imagine, waking up in that inviting canopied bed, listening to the sound of the ocean with that awe inspiring view! Head on over to El Mueble for more pics!

I like the idea of a holiday where the only decision I have to make for the day is to wear the one piece or the bikini!!!

Melissah xox

Credits : House of Turquoise, fashion by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

6 comments:

Shaz said...

Nice post Melissah, totally transported me. Happy weekend.

The Silver Bunny said...

Another superb post ! It has passed very suddenly from winter to hot sticky summer here in Paris and the sight of that turquoise pool is almost too much to bear !...

designchic said...

Oh Melissah, I could move right in. Love the soft neutrals with the touch of light aqua...perfect for a beachside retreat, and the archways on the patio...gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Anna Williams said...

Wow - this is such a beautiful place. I love all the white-washed beams and the serene feel. Simply stunning! xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh WOW! This looks like heaven on earth. That first pic with the pool... Oh my! Gorgeous images Melissah, thanks for sharing xo

carde said...

Dear mellisah -
thank you for publishing my work here!!
what a wonderful Blog!!! Love the Spirit!

Be invited to follow me on
MallorcaHomestaging&Styling

All the best
Carde reimerdes
www.carde.de

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...