30 May, 2012

Outdoor Living in Black & White



vdspek1.jpg


vdspek3.jpg


vdspek2.jpg


Black and white beachside accessories:


blackwhitestyle5.jpg


For me black and white is not an obvious choice for beachside living but that theory has now just been thrown out the window when I see these examples of stylish outdoor furniture and chic beach accessories. It is a sophisticated and timeless palette that can definitely have a 'beachy' vibe to it!

Melissah xox

Source :   The Style Files 
{1. Acapulco chair, 2. Zig Zag tote, 3. La Sardina camera, 4. VAGO chair from IKEA, 5. beach towel from Missoni, 6. rattan tote, 7. dress from Billabong}

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

5 comments:

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

Great images, Melissah.

I've been meaning to tell you - I love your little anchor favicon in your new template - so cute!

Sherry said...

Absolutely love it! Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Something Gorgeous said...

Have just decided to paint the outside of our beach apartment block in white with black trim. Was feeling a bit nervous, however your images have given me confidence in my decision. xT

Mama of 2 boys said...

Wow, so lovely to see black & white celebrated in this way. I would have said the same in that it's not really a beachy combo, but I stand corrected, it is DEFINITELY a good look for the coast. That first pic with that beautiful swing really got me in xo

Emily Micucci said...

Black and white patio furniture and accents are not what I typically associated with beach living, but it really works! Very striking!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...