25 May, 2012

Perfect Positano




 









This winter it would be nice to escape to somewhere sunny and warm like Positano or Amalfi on the Italian coast. I love the breathtaking scenery with their winding, cobble-stoned streets and gelati coloured buildings hanging to the cliff face. I can see myself in one of those colourful little restaurants covered in pink bougainvillea tucking into a bowl of steaming spaghetti marinara with a bottle of the local wine to wash it all down!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8-9

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

6 comments:

j adore said...

adoro queste immagine,adoro l'italia adoro l'Amalfi!!!

anche tu sei bellissima.))

Baci
Tanja

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

It would be nice to visit - I drove through that area of Italy when I was in my early twenties (on my way to Rome) but I never got the chance to stay there. My husband and I have talked about going to Italy for our 25th anniversary next year - he's never been to Italy.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Going to Italy is on my bucket list. Someday I will get there... Are you still watching Revenge? We watched the season finale of season 2 last night - it was very good!!

Beauty Follower said...

Nice photos!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo yes please, I could definitely see myself living it up here too. How gorgeous are those landscapes, amazing! xo

sophie said...

so nice pics!

sophie xx

http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...