27 May, 2012

Shades of Soft Blues & Aqua




 

 


  


Love these soft, pretty seaside tones in a palette of aqua, blue and seafoam. Eternally fresh - a perfect combination for decorating any beach house. Take the concept from home decor to a coastal inspired tablescape or a beach themed party. I used this chic coastal palette for my beachside wedding and reception, I have a wardrobe full of these colours and I decorated my house in these tones and I'm still not sick of it!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

11 comments:

beachcomber said...

very soothing! a beautiful collection & my favourite colours too.
x

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

Gorgeous colors, Melissah!

Tania Maree said...

Stunning pictures!
especially no.3......wink ;o)
Have a lovely Sunday afternoon,
Tania xx

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

My favorite colors too!

Anonymous said...

nice opinion. thanks for posting.

Shaz said...

That soft blue is my favourite colour followed very closely by the soft pink back ground on your "Scrapbook" blog. Love it.

Hulda said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really like your blog too. Love the blue colors in this post. Great! I will put your blog at my link list.

Mama of 2 boys said...

There's no way you could ever get sick of those colours, they're so simple and beautiful. Gorgeous images Melissah xo

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful..such a soothing palette, love it!!

SSM said...

Very pretty!

Thank you for sharing Melissah!

Mel@Georgica Pond said...

Such a pretty colour and I got a surprise seeing the first photo which was styled by me for Cosmo Brides shot in studio at ACP. Now I see it everywhere!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...