17 June, 2012

Beach Vintage









LOVING THIS SEASIDE HOME...
Everything about this home is relaxed and effortless:-
the timber clad walls, the wide painted floorboards,
the fresh white colour scheme contrasting against the muted greys, 
and that cast iron bath in dusty blue-grey is to die for!
The vintage timber pieces, that comfy oversized  armchair
and the thoughtful attention to detail ~
all make for a cosy and inviting home full of charm and character!

Melissah xox
 
{Pics: Pics: Purple Area via Bella Mumma}

9 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous! i'd love the floorboards.
x

StyleKULTUR said...

Just wonderful! I love the white wood elements!
Really lovely!
Kisses,
Sarah

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

I'm loving the vintage table in the kitchen. It just inspires me to pick up a knife and chop something.
Sam

Nantucket Daffodil said...

If I could "redo"...this would be it. Natural woods and creamy paint. Love it.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Lovely home Melissah. I am attracted to the stained glass doors, they are beautiful! xo

Susan said...

What a lovely home!

BEACH & EAU said...

ME ENCANTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Gorgeous said...

Oh wow! Stunning. G.x

Jennifer Leible said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! Just my style for my dream home!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...