30 June, 2012

Bring On Summer!





Wishing it was summer already!




Dreaming of summer beach parties




Looking forward to long days at the beach



Can't wait for daylight savings 



Looking forward to summer entertaining with friends




Love relaxing, summer chill out days!

Okay I am getting a bit sick of being stuck indoors on wet and windy days. I have enjoyed the first few chilly weeks of winter with cosy fires, hearty soups and rugged up beach walks but now I'm ready to move on. Bring on summer I say! I think it's time to start planning a holiday up north to tropical Queensland for a burst of sunshine and some warm weather. Loving this summery inspiration - it's the thought of summer just around the corner that keeps me going through the winter months!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4-6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

beachcomber said...

i couldn't agree more! lovely white pics.
x

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

NOT so fast, my dear, we are enjoying the summer up here, not quite ready to let you have it back :)

Have a fun weekend!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh yes indeed! Bring on SUMMER! I also have endeavoured to embrace these cold Wintery days as best as possible. But now, we've been hit with a bit of sickness and everything is so much harder when it's cold... AND you're not well. Longing for those hot Summer days, with minimal clothing and thongs... windows and doors open... and swims at the beach... to name a few! Lovely images Melissah xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...