10 June, 2012

Crazy for Colour





  



 
I'm crazy about colour!

Colour motivates me to create.
It excites and inspires me to try out new ideas
and test new boundaries mixing colour, pattern, prints and textures.
My design studio is bursting with colour :-
Derwent pencils, paint chips and fabric swatches.
Colour is such a personal experience.
Everybody has their own special colour :-
mine is pink, but I'm one of these people that 
loves every colour in the rainbow and beyond!

Melissah xox  

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 34a, 4b, 5, 6a, 6b

6 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Yes it does make your heart skip. Thanks for the sunshine! G. X

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh me too Melissah! Colours are such a stimulant for the senses. I am instantly drawn to anything in rainbow colours, something about them just makes me happy. Gorgeous images, they made me smile xo

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

Love the bright colors! Those pencils are so cute!

sealaura said...

definitely happy colors. I'm doing a little fluffing and nesting this weekend, this was def inspirational, thanks!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Very pretty images...the colored pencils remind me of middle school....

Shaz said...

Yes colour does inspire me to create too. Any chance of some photos of your design studio? Would love to see it. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...