25 June, 2012

Freshly Baked Bread








One of the simple pleasures in life for me is freshly baked bread. For a small coastal town we are very fortunate because we have two excellent bakeries and our little supermarket carries a range of artisan bread that is delivered daily. They are big chunky, crusty loaves  - that are a meal in themselves. I love the sourdough thickly sliced with lashings of butter and a bowl of homemade soup. Every so often I even get motivated enough to bake a loaf of my own and we eat it warm straight from the oven! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-4

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

beachcomber said...

mmm looks good! lovely images.
x

The enchanted home said...

Me too! Ahhhh could never ever give up my beloved bread, sourdough is my abosllute fave!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh sour-dough, be still my beating heart. I LOVE the stuff Melissah. My favourite is lots of butter and scrambled eggs on top OR strawberry jam... either way, I'm a happy camper xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...