19 June, 2012

Life's Simple Pleasures










The beauty in nature

As a designer - I am a very visual person,
I admire and appreciate beauty in the simplest of things.
I get great pleasure from the colours, form and textures found in nature.
A piece of driftwood, shells collected on the beach, the colour of the ocean,
weathered timbers and washed river pebbles
all provide me with inspiration for my work and life in general.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

sealaura said...

I can certainly understand why all those lovely things inspire you. I also love that girl's beach wavy hair.

Daryl Wark said...

Melissa,
Wonderful simple photos. Yes nature is a gift, we forget to look sometimes.
LOve your Vintage Beach post on 17th June. What a house! Sorry I have not dropped by for awhile, but promise to more often ater this week feasting inspiration.
Keep well,
warm wishes.
Daryl

Mama of 2 boys said...

I agree Melissah. I think the seaside is one of the most perfect places to seek lots of natural beauty in seaweed, shells, sands, the ocean... all so lovely xo

Susan said...

I agree, Melissah - keeping life simple by drawing from naturing is very tranquil!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...