01 June, 2012

A Place In The Sun










Wishing I was here .... and not stuck in the office with this cold and rainy weather. I couldn't imagine a nicer place to be right now :- sunshine, warm weather, daybeds covered in overstuffed pillows, a good book and not a care in the world! I love the textured, organic forms of Greek architecture and the white looks so crisp and brilliant against sparking Mediterranean seas and bright blue skies. I would give anything to be able to dive into one of those inviting wet edge pools right now! No harm in dreaming!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous! i'd like to be there too.
x

Mama of 2 boys said...

OH WOW! I could stare at that third pic all day. Amazingly dreamy shots. Oh yes, I would happily skip over to there right now too. It's rainy and cold here today xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...