16 June, 2012

A Seaside Palette



 



 
 
 


Inspired by an artist's brushstrokes I am loving this seaside palette of white, blue and a touch of beige. Fresh, crisp and clean it evokes memories of happy days spent at the beach with sunlight dancing on the waves, blue skies and sand between our toes! The first image has a very summery Aussie beach house feel to it - I love the pendant, the rustic table and aqua blue glass splashback.

Melissah xox 

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

8 comments:

beachcomber said...

beautiful calming colours. i love every one of these images!
x

Vicky said...

I can almost smell the salt air. Beautiful photos.
Love all these beach-y looks.
Hugs. Vicky

bec said...

Aren't those lights over the kitchen bench amazing?
thanks for more great pics.
Bec x

The Silver Bunny said...

The 4th photo is very striking for a French eye ; the contrast between the very formal chairs and the natural wooden ceiling and walls is very inspiring.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo yes, I love the touch of beige with blue and white also, such a fresh crisp look. That kitchen will do nicely thank you very much. Stunning pics xo

toko baju muslim murah said...

that good interior very nice

Punctuation Mark said...

I love these images... Very refreshing!

Anna Williams said...

That first kitchen is one of my all time favourite coastal interiors. I love the basket pendants and aqua splash. Gorgeous! xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...