18 July, 2012

Best Beach Blogs Competition 2012





Today Tania Maree from Scandi Coast Home dropped me a line to say she had voted me for on the 2012 Style-Passport Summer Beach Blogs Competition! This was all news to me, so I headed over to Style-Passport Blog to see what this competition was all about. Anyway, I was very excited and honoured to be nominated for the award. Style-Passport is a great blog on fashion and beauty for your holidays and travel ... right up my alley! Anyway pop over and check it out and vote for your favourite Coastal blog - just by voting you'll be in the running to win a great little prize package that includes a pair of sunnies, a Missoni poncho, and a pair of Havaianas (my summer basic). Voting ends Wednesday, July 25 - so cast your vote before then! If you don't win anything at least your might discover some great new 'beachy' blogs.

You just need to enter your email: click here 
and if you happen to vote me for me - a big
THANK YOU!!


Competion prize


Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

16 comments:

plaits and paisley said...

Just voted for you hun!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Just voted for you...how could I not? You are a daily must read with fabulous, refreshing, REAl ideas...so thanks!!!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I voted for you - hope you win!!

Susan said...

Good luck, Melissah - I voted for you!

lou lou said...

Hello Melissah

heading over there in a moment - well done and of course you should be in the running.
You have a beautiful blog and I love coming here regularly (as I do).

good luck and you have my vote.

x Loulou

Belle Inspirations said...

I voted for you of course! without a doubt the most beautifully inspiring blog around each and every one of them! Have a wonderful day Melissah xx

Carla Tomas said...

Love your Blog!
xoxoxo, Carla

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Congratulations Melissah. I was going to write to you this morning and tell you that I saw this yesterday and voted for you on the spot. You have such a fabulous blog and I really hope you win.

'Bonne chance' as the French say.
Sam

HausStylish said...

Hi lovely of course I voted for you, I love your blogs and check in every day, good luck x

The enchanted home said...

Just voted for you and you define perfect chic beach style!!

fashionistas stop said...

wowwwwwwwwwww..this competition is really nice..I know you're gonna win win!

thanks for your lovely comment.
You're not visible in my followers list though. check once :)
following you!
Love
Surabhi

fashionistas stop said...

Got yaa!
Love
Surabhi :D

Mama of 2 boys said...

Well done Melissah, you deserve to be recognised for your beautiful blog. Just voted for you now! xo

Ilda said...

love it,follow you :D
http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

Ez said...

Entered and voted - for you of course ;-)

x

Dom Mascate said...

Done!!!! kisses

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...