31 July, 2012

One Year Anniversary





 


A Big Thanks!

 Just a quick hello to say a huge thank-you.
Today is my one year anniversary of
 'Coastal Style'
and I'm in the mood for celebrating!
I have had so much fun in putting this blog together
and I just wanted to say thanks for keeping me company
on this happy, little blogging adventure!
Thanks for stopping by and an
extra special thanks to those who take the time to say a few words.
I just wanted everyone to know it puts a huge smile on my face!

Oh ... I have another reason for celebrating today -
I just found out I was listed in the top 5 for the
'Best Beach Blog Competition'
by Style-Passport
so thank-you to everyone who went to the trouble of voting for me.
It was a real honor to be on the list! 

Melissah xox

Images via A Creative Mint (edited by Coastal Style)

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

11 comments:

beachcomber said...

congratulations on the anniversary & being in the top 5!!
your blog is beautiful :)
x

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Yeah and high 5's all the way around!!

AntKaybe said...

Best wishes on your blog-iversary & congrats on your Top 5. You bring the style every post.

Ez said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Happy blogiversary and congratulations on the Best Beach Blog competition. I voted for you and am so pleased with your news. Well deserved recognition!
Sam

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh WOW, Happy Blogoversary Melissah! I honestly thought you'd been blogging a lot longer than a year. Love your blog, it's a must read for me.
And well done on making the top 5 for the best beach blog, YAY!
xo

Vicky said...

Congratulations! for your wonderful blog ♥

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Congratulations Melissah! I have really enjoyed your blog. Love your fashion and design style. It's a daily treat to see what I will be inspired with after stopping by :)

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Congrats!!!
.... on both :)

Samantha said...

Oh Wow, congratulations, your blog is beautiful and so full of inspiration.x

Nantucket Daffodil said...

You are a breath of fresh air:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...