19 July, 2012

Summer Trend - Hot Pink & Orange


I am soooo looking forward to summer and have already starting to get excited about shopping for summer clothes and decor pieces to freshen up the house for summer. I have spied a few new trends and I am loving the colour blocking and bold colours we are seeing for the summer. Hot pink and orange is a colour combination that really pops and is a great fun combo for a summer wardrobe. We also see designer Lynn Morgan using it confidently in a beach house scheme throwing the traditional coastal colour palettes out the window. As a designer I always like to see fresh, new trends to keep things exciting! I am thinking these colours would look chic and glamorous in a beachside apartment on the Gold Coast or Miami, Florida.

Melissah xox

Images via 1 - 3 Lynn Morgan, 4 + 5 by Coastal Style

To vote for your favourite beach blog in the 
'Style-Passport Best Beach Blog Competition 2012'
and to be in running to win a Missoni poncho
click here 

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

6 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Melissah!
official Mermaid invitation to virtual surprise party for our dear sweet Mersister Shellbelle..
come to my place for all the details!
hugs!
Loui♥

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oooo I like it, I like it A LOT! Such a statement, those two colours together. Very fresh and Summery indeed xo

Vicky said...

Hi Melissah.Pink and orange are probably not often thought of together as a color combination but these look great together, creates an environment pleasant and cheerful.
Thanks for adding me to your blog roll ♥♥!

meine Dinge + Franka said...

Great colours!

♥ Franka

navy and orange said...

LOVING all the orange!

xoxo navy & orange

Art and Sand said...

I have been totally into orange this summer. My go to pants are a pair of orange J.Crew chinos, but I have been pairing my orange with navy. Just found a great buy on a J.Crew cardigan and a coral necklace. I LOVE COLOR!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...