01 July, 2012

White and Beachy






 
 


As you may have gathered I love anything white, beachy and covered in painted boards of some description. I would be happiest if I could have a combination of all three in a house - that is, white weatherboards on the outside, painted lining boards and white painted floorboards on the the inside. 'Over the top?' ...you may say .... 'not at all' I say! The Scandinavians are big fans of this look and it's popular in the Hamptons. There's just something about this combination that makes my heart sing!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

6 comments:

bec said...

definitely not over the top at all... white is fresh, clean and lifts my spirits every time.
great pics yet again!
Bec x

designchic said...

I'm in heaven...love it all!!

StyleKULTUR said...

So beautiful!

Mama of 2 boys said...

That last image does it for me, gorgeous! I could look at beach house pics all day Melissah! xo

Amanda said...

Love that verandah above - such a relaxing setting and beautifully styled x

The White Lighthouse said...

Love your style. Our site:
http://www.thewhitelighthousefurniture.co.uk
has specialized the in the “New England” coastal shic for over 6 years. If this is your idea of an exquisite interior too then come and have a look at our site, you can create the look for only a little money with the clever use of accessories and furniture combined.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...