10 August, 2012

An Invite To The Hamptons






 


Hamptons Chic




Re-create This Look


Hamptons Chic


How nice would it be to a house guest at the Hamptons this weekend!
Crouquet on the lawn, a dip in the pool,
perhaps a little boating.
I am loving this chic Hamptons look with a touch of the Bahamas.
Easily achieved at home with a few clever accessories.
Think potted palms, aquatic prints, printed coral cushions,
seashells, some bright tropical accents and
and the odd piece of colonial style furniture.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6 by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

8 comments:

paisleysummer said...

A trip to the Hamptons would be rather nice! I love the Caribbean influences x

Susan said...

Love the houses, and I love that red dress - just beautiful!

Shaz said...

One of the mum's at our school has a house in the Hamptons (not bad considering she lives in Melbourne). How divine.

Jo Coastal Home Love said...

Oh why yes I'd be delighted ;) Love the cushions, and well everything else! Jo x

t said...

Nice look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Välkommen Hem! said...

Love love LOVE it! Where do you find all these beautiful pictures??
Best regards,
Judita

Val said...

This post is gorgeous.

Serendipitous Home said...

Absolutely yes! Take me there now!
Lovin it all.

Sandra

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...