05 August, 2012

Black & White Photography









 





I love photography and taking photos - my dad bought me my first Canon camera aged sixteen when I took up black and white photography classes. Ever since then, I have had a camera in my hand and hundreds of albums to prove it! My husband is also a keen photographer so it was a match made in heaven! I love the natural, beachy feel of these photos that I have collected for future inspiration - they all have a nice, summery vibe to them. 

Melissah xox

Images via Vanity Fair

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

10 comments:

paisleysummer said...

Gorgeous photos. Oh to have one of those bods! x

Punctuation Mark said...

Beautiful images!

lydeeloo said...

loving these inspirational black and whites. love that summer can be color or b&w. gorgeous xoxo

Vicky said...

Beautiful images, the black and white photos convey a special charm!
XO Vicky

Mama of 2 boys said...

WOW! I love every one of these images... especially those gorgeous long tresses... beautiful, natural, beachy hair.
Black and white is so timeless, always makes a photo look more mysterious, romantic and deep... in my opinion xo

Susan said...

My father was a professional (RAAF) photographer, so I've had a camera since a young age, too. Sadly, I never really took photography seriously, so my images suffer, but I'm trying to make up for it now.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, Melissah!

Nav said...

stunning!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Theadorabletwo said...

AMAZING Photography ! Love it

Love Storm

Dom Mascate said...

Thank You for visiting me! I'm your fan and your blogs are simply inspiring. Have nice week.

Clara Turbay said...

You Have a particular and fun style with great taste.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...