06 August, 2012

Elandra Resort - Mission Beach




 



 




 

 

Orange Bright


Elandra is an amazingly beautiful eco-resort nestled amongst the palm trees overlooking Dunk Island and the Coral Sea. The rooms are large and spacious looking out over the sea and connected to the main resort by interlinking boardwalks through tropical rainforest. The rooms are decorated in an eclectic mix of interesting artifacts with a splash of tribal colour. These are some holidays snaps from last year and I look forward to going back there sometime soon and lounging by the pool with a cocktail in hand!

Melissah xox

Images via Elandra, photos & fashion story by Coastal Style

12 comments:

beachcomber said...

wow! very luxurious. love the 2nd photo especially.
x

trishie said...

Oh, i need to be that right now...

Take me with you next time please!

Anne Lilian said...

Oh my... that is just gorgeous *_* surreal beauty. and i love the orange outfit :) orange is such a beautiful lively colour

Katie's Bliss said...

Looks absolutely beautiful! Definitely a place I'd want to go to for a dream vacation :)

katiesbliss.com

Heather said...

These pictures are amazing. I want to be there!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Mama of 2 boys said...

WOW Melissah! That looks so serene and lovely. What a beautiful place to escape to... I'm thinking best experienced without small children though, so might have to put that one on hold for a few more years xo

Amy Shaughnessy said...

These are so gorgeous! It looks like a fabulous place. I would LOVE a vacation just about now.

Amy



Fashion and Beauty Finds

designchic said...

I'm in heaven just looking at these gorgeous images...love the pop of orange!!

lorenabr said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Great outfit!
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.co.nz/

Indi suisse said...

OH so lovely ...

Olciaky vel Olcik said...

I need holidays.. yes.

Susan said...

What a beautiful resort! Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend, Melissah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...